Monday, February 25, 2008

Home at Last!

All I can say is we are FINALLY home! Friday, I flew to Atlanta (surprisingly my flight was not more than 20 minutes late) and met Natalie, Jason, Dara and Reece at the Tavern and the 6 of us ate dinner - and it was SO good to see them!!

Then Saturday we started the LONG drive to Houston, around 10:30am and we finally got here around 2am. It would have been closer to Midnight but we got stopped for an hour and 1/2 on the interstate...like dead stopped...with the car turned off. And with being so close to the house, that was not fun at all....but we made it.

Also...Saturday night Bill and I got a call about 10pm EST from Natalie telling us that her and Jason....GOT ENGAGED!!!! YEA!!!! We just want to say congratulations again and how happy we are about it! We love Jason and they are a very good match so SSI here we come!!!!

Other than that, Bill is running errands this week while I'm at work and he starts work next Monday. We are also going to meet with 2 reception site places this week in hopes of trying to figure out where we want to have it. We are also possibly looking at the Houstonian Hotel....

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Love you all-

VA

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hi! I'm so glad ya'll are finally home and together :o)