Well the latest and greatest is that I'm leaving my Hospital project in Sugar Land and going to work on another project by the Medical Center. Apparently there was a PE out there who quit and they need someone with experience to come in and take over. So, I am pretty excited about it because it will be a lot better opportunity for me. I will be the main PE out there and will have another Engineer under me so in that respect it will be better. I am going to miss my peeps out at SLEH (St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital) though...but at least I will be an honorary employee at this site which means I'll still be invited to the Happy Hour's!!
Other than that, Bill gave his notice to HR and his boss yesterday and right now his last day at Skanska will be 2.20.08. Hopefully he won't have to work all of that notice out but if he does, then he'll be in Houston the weekend of the 22nd. FOR GOOD! You don't even know how excited I am about that.
Well, I hope all of you are having a good week and I'll update you on the new jobsite on Monday (my first day there).
Love you all-
VA
No comments:
Post a Comment