Well last weekend was eventful to say the least for Bill and I. He came in on Thursday and brough me chocolates and red tulips for Valentine's Day with a wonderfully sweet card...little did I know I was going to pay for it the rest of the weekend...
Bill was sick as a dog the rest of the weekend, starting Thursday night. He has Acute Bronchitis and was running anywhere from 100 to 102 fever all weekend. Saturday night we finally went to St. Luke's Med Center Clinic and got him some good drugs and cough medicine so we hope he is on the road to recovery.
He changed his flight info so he's not heading back to Atlanta until tomorrow morning so hopefully today he can rest and sleep while I'm at work. Keep your fingers crossed he gets to feeling better...this is a big week...he is driving out here for GOOD!!
Other than staying at home and taking care of him, we didn't do much of anything. I cleaned and washed clothes and he slept a lot and we watched movies. Pretty exciting stuff...
In wedding news, we had our first major wedding discussion this weekend and it has pretty much been decided that we WILL get married this November (exact date is unknown) and we WILL be getting married in Houston. We will have exact details by the end of March, if not sooner, as I am going this week to start looking at reception sites. Wish me luck!
Have a great week!
VA
No comments:
Post a Comment