Hip Hip Hooray!!! There is a lot going on this week...
Well today is Bill's Last Day at Skanska so I know he is happy but also sad to be leaving the people he worked with. He has officially told everyone that he will not be transferring to Skanska in Houston, but taking the job with JE Dunn and starting on March 3rd. Yea!
I am flying to Atlanta Friday night - I arrive around 7:40 - and then Bill and I are making the drive to Houston on Saturday. Depending on how he feels and how tired I am from driving, we may or may not go the full distance. It is very probable that we will stop somewhere and finish the drive on Sunday morning.
In wedding news, I went to look at a reception site last night...yikes!....and have successfully crossed that venue off my list. It was not in a good part of town (which I didn't know) and the furnishings were old to put it mildly. So tonight I am having dinner with my future Father-in-law to discuss his side of the guest list and wedding plans and possible reception sites.
Other than that, I am just ecstatic that Bill will finally be here for good this weekend and we can start wedding planning together!
Also, a lot of people have asked about our schedule for the next month or so and the following is what we have on tap so far:
Feb. 29th & Mar. 1st - I will be in Dallas for a company meeting.
Mar. 22nd & Mar. 23rd - Bill and I will be in Austin for Easter.
Mar. 29th & Mar. 30th - Bill and I will be in Austin for Lawson's birthday party.
Apr. 4th, 5th & 6th - Bill and I are going with Russell and Jill to Dallas.
Love you all-
VA
No comments:
Post a Comment