Monday, February 11, 2008

We're Engaged!!

So, as of Saturday night, Bill and I are engaged!! He flew in from Atlanta and surprised me on Saturday. I was supposed to have dinner with Russell and Jill at the Capital Grille, however, when I arrived, Bill was sitting there waiting for me! We had an amazing dinner and then later that night, at our suite at the Westin, he asked me to marry him. It was wonderful and I was completely shocked! I had no idea - thanks to Bill, Russell and Jill who are very good liars!! We are so excited and cannot wait to start planning once he moves here permanently. T-minus 12 days!!

This morning Bill is headed back to Atlanta and I am at my new project, the Medical Clinic of Houston which consists of a Clinic & Office Building as well as a parking garage - approx. 20M and I will be here until March of 2009.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well and we can't wait to see and talk to everyone!

Love you all-

VA

No comments: