Well this has definitely been a great week. Not only am I still on a high from getting engaged last weekend but my new job - Medical Clinic of Houston is GREAT! The people out here are super friendly which makes for a very jovial jobsite. So as you can tell, I am extremely excited about the new job and even glad that I was transferred from Sugar Land.
Other than that, Bill comes to Houston tomorrow; his flight lands at 5:30 CST so I will be leaving work promptly at 4:30 tomorrow so I can have time to go home and change before meeting him at his Dad's house. For Valentine's, I'm going to cook dinner (flank steak, hashbrown casserole and green beans :) - I know your jealous!) and stay at home.
Friday, I am taking off work to go get my Texas tags and Texas driver's license...I will be official!! The rest of the day, Bill and I are going by JE Dunn to fill out some paperwork for him (maybe) and I might bring him by MCH and show him my new site. The rest of the weekend will be filled with WEDDING PLANNING! I'm very excited so I can't wait for Bill to be here permanently.
I hope you all have something fun planned for this weekend. :)
Love-
VA
1 comment:
So when will a picture of the ring get posted?
Oh... and congratulations! Bill, I hope you know what your getting in to with our crazy family!
Bill - I love you so and I always will! - that should be the first dance song!
Post a Comment