Monday, February 4, 2008

A GREAT Weekend - Except for the Patriots

Well the only word to sum up this weekend is - WONDERFUL! Russell and I surprised Bill at the airport on Friday afternoon and then we went to pick up Jill and went to Houston's for dinner. Dinner was delicious and I was so happy to have Bill back in Houston. Saturday, Jill and I went and shopped while Russell and Bill went on a golfing excursion - that lasted all day. And I got the cutest plates and mugs from Pottery Barn! Saturday night we went to McCormick and Schmicks for dinner - just the two of us on our date and it too was fantastic. Then yesterday was Mr. T's birthday so we took him to lunch and went to his house after for a bit to visit so that was fun because usually Bill is not in town for his birthday so I know he enjoyed it.

And then last night, watching the poor Patriots. I don't even want to talk about how pitiful Tom looked. It was awful. But oh well - football is over for this season.

With that being said, Bill is on his way back to Atlanta and will fly back to Houston, next Thursday on Valentine's Day! Then hopefully the next week he will drive out here for good. Keep your fingers crossed! I hope you all had a great weekend too. Talk to you soon.

Love you all-

VA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy and excited for you! That is wonderful news! Keep me posted on all the great details! Have fun and I can't wait to come out there and see you! I love you!