Thursday, January 31, 2008

Houston weather is CRAZY

The title of this blog basically sums it up...the weather here is NUTS! This week, for example it has been 35 degrees and it has been 80 degrees. It has been windy, sunny, flooding rain and we've been under a tornado watch. ALL IN THE SAME WEEK! It is no wonder that I'm fighting a cold now. My body cannot adapt to all the change - hopefully I'll get used to it.

Other than that, I'm trying to focus at work but its hard since tomorrow is FRIDAY!! And since Bill comes in tomorrow at 5:30, I am basically counting down until then.

This weekend we are going out with Russell, Jill and Mr. T tomorrow night to Houston's (yum! and SO much better than Lupe's) and then Saturday I think Jill and I are going to Highland Village (great shopping) and BT and Russell are going to play golf. Sat. night I get an official DATE night with Bill and then Sunday we are going to eat with his Dad - its his birthday and then watching the PATRIOTS! Go Tom!!

Well I hope you all have a good weekend and we will talk to you soon!

Love you all-
VA

No comments: