Well the good ole days at Skanska, where I got to work late and left early are definitely over. Now working on a base building hospital, I am on site by 6:30-7am and we normally leave around 5pm. Work is great though and I am definitely learning a lot which makes me happy - plus I am staying busy!
Other than work stuff, I have not done much to the apartment since Bill went back to Atlanta. I do plan on getting lots accomplished this weekend though so it will look half way decent when he comes out next weekend.
For other news, Bill heard from his recruiter and the company he interviewed with on Monday, JE Dunn, is planning on making him an offer! So as you can imagine we are extremely excited about that and I personally cannot wait until we are both settled here.
Well I hope you all have a good week and I promise to post pictures soon. (I can't find my Dell compuer charger so I'm going to have to buy a new one before I can download any pics.)
Love you all-
VA
1 comment:
So Glad you're settling and enjoying your job!!
Post a Comment