Monday, January 28, 2008

4 More Days!

That's the only thing I can think about - 4 more days until Bill comes for the weekend! I miss him like CRAZY and I am trying to keep myself busy. The good thing about that is I just got handed a TON of work for this hospital so I will be busy this week.

Other than that, all is well in TEXAS. I got TV hooked up in our bedroom today and the Phone and Internet are coming tomorrow. And - I found my power cord...it's in Atlanta so I've got to wait for Bill to bring it on Friday before I can download pics.

This weekend was pretty much spent working on the apartment and getting laundry done. The apartment looks 100X better than it did on Thursday night which is good and hopefully BT will like it come Friday. :)

Well I've got stuff to do so I'll write more later. And post pictures soon!

Love you all-
VA

No comments: