Well this is my last day at Skanska and I have to say, it hasn't quite hit me yet. I keep trying to mentally prepare myself that I won't ever come back to this office but it just hasn't sunk in yet. Bill told me last night it will probably hit me that I'm not coming back between Montgomery and Mobile, because there is NOTHING on that stretch of road so we'll see. Even though I have only been here just shy of 3 years, it seems like longer than that and to some degree...I am sad.
But...now it's on to bigger and better things and that excites me. I can't even contemplate how much I have to do now with unpacking (the neccessities) at our apartment, trying to make it liveable and now searching for a house. At least it will keep me busy.
Last night we all went out and had a blast - thank you to everyone who came - the food was so good! And I was glad I got to see everyone again...although I will be back soon!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will talk to everyone soon!
P.S. As soon as I get to Houston, I will post some pictures - most notably of the Gypsie-Mobile which is what I'm calling my car right now. It is PACKED!
Love you all-
Virginia
1 comment:
Take care and be careful on the road. I'm so excited for you! We love you! K, P, M & M
Post a Comment