Thursday, February 28, 2008

Going to the Big 'D'

Well this weekend I am off to Dallas for our company meeting and I am really excited! First because I've never been to Dallas and also because I am going out on Friday night with my old Sugarland pals - who I KNOW like to have a good time! So wish me happy travels - I'll be back in Houston on Saturday afternoon.

Bill is going to dinner with his Dad on Friday and then golf with Russell on Saturday. Saturday night we (Russell, Jill, Bill and I) are going to Escalante's for dinner....I can't wait...MEXICAN!!

Other than that, we are still trying to make up our minds about wedding plans. Nothing is set in stone yet....Macon or Houston.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love you all-
VA

1 comment:

Brooke said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME IN DALLAS!! :o)