Well as most of you know, Bill and I went on a semi-vacation to Costa Mesa, California a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast! Bill was there for some IBM meetings and I was along for the ride! We met a lot of really nice people and I finally got to put some faces with some names I'd been hearing about for a long time. It was my first trip to California and we went to Beverly Hills, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and of course, Costa Mesa. The temperature could have been any better - 78 degrees, breezy and sunny - It REALLY did not make me want to return to the heat of Texas....but we eventually had to come home.
We had a great time and I can certainly see Bill and I going back to California on another trip soon!
Love you all-
VA
No comments:
Post a Comment