Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random Update

Bill and I are so pumped about this weekend!! Not only is it Easter but it is also Master's weekend! I am flying to Dallas tomorrow to give a presentation to our Fort Worth office on Friday. Bill is picking me up from the airport on Thursday night and then he and I will drive home from Dallas Friday afternoon. So as soon as we get home on Friday, we are watching Master's highlights and then watching on Saturday and Sunday afternoons! Yea!!!

What else have we been up to??? Well - we went to the Astros game last night with a guy I work with and his wife (super nice) and they won! Other than that, not much else is happening and next week I've got my eye surgery. Pray for me to keep my nerve especially since I am getting more anxious by the day. I know it will be for the best, in the long run, if my eyes can be fixed but I am completely nerve-racked.

Anyway - I hope everyone has a good rest of the week.

Love you all-

No comments: