Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Birthday!

Bill and I just celebrated my 25th birthday (it was July 24th) and it was wonderful!! My birthday was on a Friday so of course Bill was coming home from Dallas. Before he got home though he stopped and got me flowers, balloons, picked up my cake and then got my presents and cards out from a closet!

We went to Perry's Steakhouse that night for dinner and it was delicious! We went to the Perry's at Memorial City and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a yummy steak!! Then after we came home we drank a bottle of Tattinger (our fav) and dined on birthday cake! I had to beg Bill to let me FINALLY open my presents and they were the best....he bought me a silver jewelry case from Tiffany since it was my "silver" birthday, he got me the LV overnight bag that I wanted, he bought me a cutting board from Williams Sonoma that I wanted and gave me 2 great Peanuts cards. It was a great birthday!!

Here are some pics....




2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paige said...

Is that Dora the Explorer paper? Can you tell I'm catching up on reading your blog.