Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alabama Trip

Last Thursday Bill III, Bill IV and I left on our trip for Alabama. We left around 1pm from Houston and made it to Mobile, AL in about 8 or so hours. The following morning we got up, got on the road and headed for Lake Martin. We met up with all of the family around 3 and started having fun! We played in the lake, played badminton, played cards and generally just had a great time together. I got to meet some of Bill's family that I had heard lots about and I was really excited to do so. It is always nice having a face to put with a name. Anyway, we had a great time and I have to thank all of my hosts and hostesses because they did a fantastic job of cooking for us all weekend.

Looking forward to many more family trips together....

Love you all-

Mrs. WHT IV

No comments: