Monday, November 17, 2008

A Great Weekend in Dallas

Bill and I had a blast in Dallas last weekend. Friday I flew up there - Bill picked me up and we headed to the hotel. We went out to dinner at a place called The Butcher Shop and it was delicious! Of course we both had steak and afterwards we went to a cute coffee shop for dessert. It was a fabulous date night. :)

Saturday, Bill woke up at the crack of dawn to go to the IBM jobsite while I stayed sleeping. I later got up and took a cab into downtown and we went to lunch together. While waiting for him to finish up at work, I took the car and bravely drove around downtown Dallas looking for cute shops. That night we went to several different bars and then ended up eating at Texas Land and Cattle.

Sunday we woke up late, were lazy and then drove back to Houston. It was a very relaxing, stress free weekend. It was the best!

No comments: