Thursday, November 13, 2008

Busy Busy

Well this week I am mucho excited because Bill and I are spending the weekend together in Dallas. I am flying up tomorrow afternoon and we will drive back to Houston together on Sunday. I've only ever been to Dallas once for a work conference so I'm excited about exploring and going on a mini-trip with my husband. :)

Next weekend Bill and I are going to Austin and we haven't decided if I will fly to Austin or Dallas on Friday or if Bill will come home and we will drive to Austin on Saturday morning. Nonetheless, we are excited about seeing Stephen, Stacy and the kids.

One thing I was thinking about today...I cannot believe it is nearly Thanksgiving. It seems like last week it was summer! I guess time flies when your having fun - or staying busy - which Bill and I have been doing both of.

Last weekend we had the party in Houston for our wedding, hosted graciously by the Gammons and Bill and I had a blast. I was so glad I finally got to meet everyone I had heard so much about. It was fun and I hope to have the pictures soon.

Other than that, if you didn't know, Bill and I will be in Macon this year for Thanksgiving. We leave on Tuesday and will be back first thing Monday morning. I am excited about going home and spending time with friends and family. I was adamant that we be in Houston for Christmas so we decided to spend Turkey Day with the Carden's, Garvin's, Davidson's and Ms. Thurston (which if you didn't know those are my parent's, my step-sister and her family, my step-brother and his family and Sally's mom).

Also, Bill has a birthday coming up (Dec. 2nd) so I'm trying to think of good ideas for presents.... :)

We hope everyone has a great weekend! Love you all!!

No comments: