
And speaking of family...we had Bill's dad over for dinner last night and it was the first time we used our fine china!! I was so excited about using our new plates (thank you Mr. T) and new salad bowl (thank you Dad and Sally). Bill and I cleaned like champs yesterday and we deemed our apartment the cleanest it had ever been! :)
Today we went to Crate and Barrel and Barnes and Nobles to get a few things and now Bill and I are "working". As you can see, updating my blog is far more important so I'll catch up on the work stuff this week.
Just to let everyone know, it isn't even raining here in Houston yet so I think we got lucky with Gustav - the rain is supposed to come in tonight but other than that, hopefully it won't do any damaging effects.
We hope everyone has a great week!
Love you all-
No comments:
Post a Comment