Well Bill and I have both been busy busy this past week - but it was a good week! We were both busy with work, then I helped give a training seminar all day Wednesday (plus I've got to go to Dallas in 3 weeks and give this same seminar), Friday we finally got released for Level 6 at MCH (for those of you who don't know, this had been a long time coming!) and this weekend we took it easy, cooked out with Russell, Jill and Luke, ordered our announcements (Finally!) and relaxed!!
We are both getting ready for a hectic week next week but for us - every week is pretty hectic! Thursday, Bill and I are going to a Texans game (my first Texans game!) with my boss and his wife so I am excited about that and next weekend is Labor Day - whoohoooo - 3 day weekend!! No plans as of yet but we will probably try and schedule something this week...
Well I hope all of you had a great week and we will talk to everyone soon!
Love you all-
No comments:
Post a Comment