Well today Bill and I celebrated our 1 month anniversary as a married couple by working and me going to the doctor. Apparently over the weekend in Austin I developed an allergic reaction to something that caused me to break out into a severe rash. I thought last night that it would go away once we got home and I took a shower, etc. but this morning it got worse. So (luckily) I went to the Med Clinic of Houston, next door, and I got to see a doctor almost immediately...(it's not what you know...it's WHO you know!) and he told me I was having an allergic reaction. So, a fun anniversary gift; me taking steroids and high powered anti-histamines and Bill taking care of me. Who knew we'd get to the "in sickness and in health" part so quickly??
Other good news is I got a new computer from work; a new MAC Book so I am pretty happy about that! At least something good happened today amongst all the itching! So, we'll see if I head back to work tomorrow or if I stay home (depends on the rash).
I hope you all have a great week and look forward to getting your announcement from us soon!
Love you all-
Virginia Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment