Monday, July 7, 2008

Happily Married





Bill and I celebrated our 1 week anniversary last Saturday by cooking hamburgers and watching movies. It was wonderful! Other than that our 4th of July weekend was pretty uneventful and we stayed around the house, ran errands, hit some golf balls and spent the weekend together. We did go to Rice and watch about 3 minutes of fireworks on Friday night and then headed home - I guess the economy is even taking its toll on the fireworks displays.

As for me, I am getting used to my new name (I still want to say Virginia Carden) and next week I am going to the Social Security office to get it changed to Virginia Carden Thomas, legally! Also, we should be getting our scrapbook and pictures in this week (thank you Stacy!) so we can share with all of you.

We hope everyone is having a great week so far and we will talk to you soon!

Love you all-

Mr. & Mrs. William Thomas IV

No comments: