Thursday, March 5, 2009

We got our TCO!

Good news!! After weeks and weeks and weeks of working nights, weekends and all in between at nearly 70-80 hours a week, we finally got our Temporary Certificate of Occupancy for the Medical Clinic of Houston! Today! Whoooohooooo!!!!

This week has been crazy with inspections and Bill has been in New York so things have been even more hectic. I am SO ready for some R & R with my husband. So ready...but it will have to wait until the first of April. We still have to get MCH moved in and operational so there is still a lot to do. Bill has been in NY at an IBM Conference and is coming home tomorrow night. Yea!!! :)

Well that's all I have to report for now....we've been Working, Working and did I mention WORKING??? Wow, I didn't realize how sad our life sounded until I wrote this blog.

We hope all is well with everyone else and I hope that things start settling down so Bill and I can do more together and post some FUN and EXCITING blogs!

Love you all.

No comments: