Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy October!

Well it has been a while since I've posted so I'll get you up to speed on our routine:

Monday - VA & BT work all day - cook dinner at night
Tuesday - Same
Wednesday - Work all day and get Bill ready for Dallas
Thursday - Wake up INSANELY early for Bill to leave for Dallas - VA works all day, usually late
Friday - Work all day - VA works late and waits for Bill to come home (usually around 8-9pm)
Saturday - Sleep Late then Longhorn football!!
Sunday - Relax, wash clothes, run errands, see family - get ready for another long week

So, as you can see we are living the wild life!! Not really but we are starting to get used to our new routine and Bill traveling so things are working out for the best. I absolutely love Bill working from home 3 days a week - I used to never come home and him already be there so it is a nice change of pace.

In other news, I started Christmas shopping last night and I am so excited! Bill and I will be in Houston this year for Christmas and I am super excited about having Christmas dinner with my new family and spending my first Christmas with my husband. Life is good.

As far as work goes, things are still moving along at the Medical Clinic - we are due to wrap up the project in February 2009 and then I will be on to something else! Bill is settling in at Skanska and learning the ropes of IBM Texas so all is well.

We hope everyone else is having a great October and if I don't post before....Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: