Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Fun

Sorry its been so long since I've posted but Bill and I have been busy with work, our hobby and getting ready for the beach. He and I have started playing golf pretty frequently and I love it! We played with Russell on Friday and this afternoon he and I are going to hit balls and maybe play 9 holes. I also have to mention that on Friday, I shot my first birdie...EVER...on a Par 3 hole...I couldn't believe it so needless to say, I am eager for more great shots.

Next week we are heading to the beach with the Sherrill's and the Craig's for some much needed time away from work. We are leaving Tuesday, hopefully early from work, and will be back Sunday night. I'm sure there will be some interesting pics so I'll make sure I post next week so you can see how tan I got and how sunburned Bill probably got. :-)

Also, I have to shout out to Amanda - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - because I know things will be too crazy to post on here on Tuesday - so I hope you have a great day and I will call you Tuesday!!

Anyway - I hope everyone has a great week!!

Love you all-
VA

No comments: